Malaysia, the world is now open for your business
Go Global Malaysia (#MYGoGlobal) aims to help Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in Malaysia explore new markets by digitizing and equipping SMEs with the right knowledge and tools.
This public-private partnership -- led by industry partners Google, Alliance Bank, Mastercard, and Maxis, along with government partners MITI, MATRADE, and SME Corp -- empowers SMEs in Malaysia to build up their business capabilities, connect with digital ecosystem partners, promote international exports, and grow to be globally competitive companies.
Events & Workshops
Gain insights from industry experts in person. Meet and learn from them at one of our offline workshops.
Go Global Malaysia Workshop - Ipoh, Perak
Full-day workshop to guide your business through opportunities in the Digital Economy. Uncover insights from top industry experts and receive tactical training on best practice techniques when using digital solutions for your export business.
Location: Casuarina Hotel @ Meru, Ipoh Perak
Full-day workshop with Google, Alliance Bank, Maxis, and Mastercard
Can’t make it to this workshop? Stay tuned for another Go Global Malaysia workshop coming near you.
Jumpstart your export process with these exclusive deals from the Go Global Malaysia program partners.
Strengthen your global connection with Maxis. Experience New Ways of Working with a complete suite of solutions from fixed and mobile connectivity to digital tools.
- Stay connected with your international partners and customers with Maxis IDD Saver plus enjoy worry free data roaming in over 100 countries
- Ensure your business internet is always on with Maxis Zero Downtime Business Fibre, the wireless backup connection ensures your business do not experience service interruption and downtime
- Empower your business with other cloud-based tools and digital solutions
- Get assistance from our Maxperts to help you with a complete technical support solution from Maxis
Both Alliance Bank and Alliance Islamic Bank provides full suite of products and services as well as advisory services on preparing businesses for expansion beyond Malaysia.
- Advice on opting for the right Trade Credit facility, how-to for Business Online Banking, Online Payment Acceptance, and Chargeback Management.
- Advice on business expansion and readiness when dealing with foreign customers.
- How to better manage Foreign Exchange volatility.
Is your website mobile-friendly?
Your customers are online on their mobile phones and may be looking for businesses like yours. Find out how well your site works across mobile and desktop devices.Test your website